Alberta Emergency Management Agency
The Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA) leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- New! Click here for the Emergency Management Newsletter
- Alberta municipalities improve disaster preparedness
- SAVE THE DATE! AEMA Summit - December 5-6 (Registration opens this Fall)
- Emergency Management Preparedness Program Application and Guidelines
- 2016 AEMA Stakeholder Summit Presentations now available
If an emergency happens in your community, it may take emergency workers some time to reach you or you may need to evacuate quickly. Personal Preparedness is everyone’s responsibility. Are you ready? Find out!
And find more resources in our Be Prepared section