Alberta Emergency Management Agency
The Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA) leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- Emergency Preparedness Week is May 7 - 13, 2017
- SAVE THE DATE! AEMA Summit - December 5-6 (Registration opens this Fall)
- 2017 Directors of Emergency Management Regional Workshops
- Emergency Management Preparedness Program Application and Guidelines
- 2016 AEMA Stakeholder Summit Presentations now available
The Apple and Android platforms for the alerting mobile application are now both available for downloading!
Downloading of this app can help Albertans be aware of events in their area on their smartphones.
You can access the link for the Android and Apple alerting mobile application along with a list of FAQs here.