Alberta Emergency Management Agency
The Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA) leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- The Disaster Financial Assistance Online (DFAO) Portal has launched
- Click here for information about Summit 2018
- Sign-up for Emergency Management Amendment Act engagement sessions
- Click here for a printable brochure to support personal preparedness in your community
- New! Take the #PrepareYourSelfie challenge!
2018 Disaster Recovery Programs have been announced
Now you can apply online for Lesser Slave River and Beaverlodge.
Emergency Management Amendment Act
Amendments to the Emergency Management Act that were proposed by the Emergency Management Amendment Act are now in force. For more information on the new Local Authority Emergency Management Regulation, visit the Emergency Management Legislation page.
There are many things that can help to save a life. A life-preserver. A first aid kit. A fire extinguisher. As of April 2018, we’ll add another item to this list: a mobile phone. Wireless Public Alerting fact sheet.