Alberta Emergency Management Agency
The Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA) leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- New! Click here for the Emergency Management Newsletter
- Emergency Preparedness Week is May 7 - 13, 2017
- SAVE THE DATE! AEMA Summit - December 5-6 (Registration opens this Fall)
- 2017 Directors of Emergency Management Regional Workshops
- Emergency Management Preparedness Program Application and Guidelines
If an emergency happens in your community, it may take emergency workers some time to reach you or you may need to evacuate quickly. Personal Preparedness is everyone’s responsibility.
Are you ready? Find out!